Monday, September 29, 2008

Kids again!

Wow, last week was a bit insane. This week looks a little better, well it did before all three kids got sick and missed school today. As soon as I leave here, I am taking them to an after hours clinic, so they can HOPEFULLY not miss any more school. It is really hard to get them an appointment on Mondays. They all started getting sick yesterday, and well now they got me sick too!!! Christopher slept until 2pm today. He was so pale. He looks and feels better right now, but he still gets to go in to the doctor. Any way, I think I keep jumping from one thought to another, so if none of this makes any sense, I am sorry. My head is a little achy right now. Cassidy probably has an ear infection (she has them a lot and never really has a fever or earaches), she has been coughing and that usually leads me to her ears. Anyway, Barry just has a cold I think, but you never know! I'll fill you in later!

No comments: