Saturday, April 4, 2009

Howdy!

It has been a while since I wrote anything. Everything here seems to be going alright. Christopher is doing well. He has been on oral steroids since Tuesday because of an asthma "outbreak." This is his first episode in over a year. His allergy stuff has not been a big deal . . . so far. Once school is over for the summer and I have better control over everything he eats, we are going to start eliminating wheat, soy, and tuna to see how much they really might bother him. He really likes all of those things so it may not be easy, but we will see. He also gets to go to camp for the first time. He is going to the same camp I worked at - Twin Lakes Camp. I am so excited that he is going.
Barry was not afraid!! I enjoyed watching him ride all by himself!! Barry is doing well in school and I am so happy that he never has a problem going to school or doing homework. Overall he seems to be a very happy little boy.

Cassidy has started horseback riding again. She was so excited! She cannot wait until she goes to her first competition of the year. Barry and Chris both rode the horse the other day and had a really good time. Cassidy is a typical little girl who enjoys "girlie" things. She gets a kick out of hanging out with her friends and talking on the phone. It is really quite funny. I thought the phone thing started when they got bigger!!

No comments: