Monday, November 10, 2008

Seven

My friend Christa (who blogs at No End in Site) tagged me for this little survey. You’re supposed to reveal seven random things about yourself that others may not know. This could get interesting…

1. I like Jelly Belly Jelly Beans way more than I should! I like the sour ones the best.

2. I chose my daughter's name when I was in fifth grade after I read a book with main character with the same name.

3. While I was in college, I worked as a camp counselor at a Bible camp. I got to play nurse the last year I worked there.

4. I actually like racquetball (although volleyball is better). I learned it at Cedarville.

5. I was a lifeguard for 6 years. To this day, I still "guard" any pool I go to. The guards at the YMCA have even asked me to guard for them when they are short handed. It can get a little overwhelming!

6.I love Gloria Jean's coffee. I do not really like any other kind of coffee. I am so glad that the nearest Gloria Jean's is at the mall (at least 30 minutes away.)

7. I love to read! I really, really love to read. Mostly fiction, but I will read almost anything.

Now I’m supposed to tag some other bloggers to do the same thing. I’m not sure they’ll all do it, but I tag:

Anyone who wants to.

2 comments:

elena said...

i don't blog so...

which book had your daughter's name?

what do you mean you got to play nurse? that sounds kind of like playing doctor and i'm betting that's not what you meant...

Christa said...

I like Jelly Belly jelly beans, too. I love to mix the popcorn and the sizzling cinnamon at the same time! YUM. :) We're using those as potty training incentive now. ;)