Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Reflections

Cassidy turned 12 today.   12!!!!!  I cannot believe how fast time is going.  The storms tonight made me remember the storms when she was born. Twelve years ago I was in the hospital in the middle of a huge storm and Cassidy decided to come.  What a stinker!  The power went out in the hospital for about 30 seconds and life got really interesting.   Cassidy has made my life wonderful in so many ways.  I would not trade one crazy day for anything. All of the hospital stays, the Girl Scout meetings,  and complaints about being the only girl have made life so enjoyable.

Cassidy has been so excited today. "Guess what?  It's my golden birthday, mom!"  That puts things into a 12 year old's perspective.  They get excited about the little things.

No comments: